Enrolling your child from another school

You will need the following items if you need to enroll your child at Saluda Middle School:

2 proofs of residency
Immunization Records
Social Security Card
Birth Certificate


If you are a returning student of SMS, you will need 2 proofs of residency to register your child at the beginning of new school year.